Friday, November 12

selamat hari raya !!!

Selamat hari raya to all you guyz celebrating hari raya..... anyway...... there's goanna be a few rumah terbuka around i think...... when i dunno..... check star newspaper lah.....

oh yah, bout moral, it's the kertas model from SAsbAdi wan.... hehehhe.........

me having emotional breakdown these few dayz... dun bother asking why.... hahaha..... and i'm goanna kick dexter out of this blog dee.... never contribute much of anything to the blog oso..... haihz..... only one blog nia [goanna kick him off to help me release anger, k dex ?]..... funny lah.... hahahha..... anyway.... just wanna share a poem i wrote about two years back dee.... can be found in last year's Xaverian magazine....... hehehehe.....

I'd rather hold a fork and spoon,
Than anybody's hand.
I'd rather put my mouth to soup,
For girls' lips taste too bland.

I'll never give up ice kacang,
For all the girls i know.
The sight of food is all it takes,
To set my soul aglow.

A date to me is a kind of fruit,
Brown, round and sweet.
Don't tell me who's free friday night,
Just tell me what's to eat.

No sparkling girl's eyes can compare,
With starlight on champange.
And girl's perfume try to out class,
Roast chicken smell in vain.

For food I'd cllimb the highest moutain,
cross the widest sea.
I gave my love to chicken rice,
my heart to wan tan mee

Heartburn and not heartache
is what i'd rather get.
So dish out the spaghetti
if the pizza's not cooked yet.

To troubles caused by courting girls
I'd say no thank you please.
Give me instead a loaf of bread,
some butter, ham and chesse.

So spare me all your romances
and pass the pepper steak.
Young love could never be
as sweet as chocolate milkshake.

~Paul Ang @ Sarcastic Angel~

most might have read this before... well anyway.... i hope u all would enjoy it again.....=)

No comments: