Thursday, March 8

just another blog

when ppl were looking for love, throwing mandrin oranges into the sea.... i went down to kay elle to look for love.... X) hehehe... i ended up giving a certain purple dinosaur kisses in return for his hospitality.... THANKS !!! will tah kao you again soon.. kekekeke.... XD XD XD


've been going to work late these days... sick and couldnt wake up on time.... dieded dee ler.... dernolah.... waiting for boss come find me about my clocking times.... ngek negk ngek....

my results should be out next week..... scared.... dunno lah... just scared... hmmmm... TAKUT LAH WEIH ~!!!

qiang qiang going to Kulim for NS next week... oh my, how time flies.... aihz....

should i consider working in a lab mixing chemicals for 5-8 years upon my graduation ???

hmmmm....

LPPL... love peace, peace love....\m/

No comments: