Saturday, March 26

i dunno lah..... hahahah......

i dunno wat to blog dee.... life is really boring at this stage.... haihz..... everyone's either studying at some funny college....... those who are going to form six are either working or serving the country in national service....... hahaha..... haihz..... hahaha.... so sien.... nothing to do..... everybody's busy... haihz... no more ppl working in parkson dee.... nobody to talk to.... all move to work in nando's.... so if u wanna talk to them.... gotta order food.... haihz...... cham nia...... haiyo...... loads of ppl in KL..... taylors..... haihz...... dunno ler...... wat am i to do ???? arghhh..... me now at carmen's house........ my chi mui..... hahahaha..... kesian me nia ler.... she's the only person free these few dayz...... haihz...... and she's leaving today !!!! arghhh..... pity me nia..... i think for the next few dayz i'm goanna really rot.... cham liau lah me..... really really nothing better to do dee..... if any of you got social work for me to do.... tell me yah ??? really can die ler..... can really rot...... argghhhh !!!!.... how ar ??? how how ???? hmmm....... will be down in KL around the 2nd week of next month... when everyone in taylors and uplands will have their holidays and will be lepak-ing in penang...... when everyone's free, i'm not around..... haihz...... cham cham cham.......so wat can i do ???? really bored lah.... somebody save me...... and btw, dun ask me to find my gf.... she's in NS.... haha...... sien ler without her around...... hmmm....... dunno lah..... well..... i'm like only updating my blog outside hor ???? dunno ler.... lazy to online at home.... funny hor.... got streamyx lazy dee... dulu crave for broadband..... heheheh.... funny..... hehehehehe...... me going nuts dee...... jeng jeng jeng......

No comments: