Saturday, January 29

no need to sing a song about me kwa.... hahaha

hey mark... tak payah make a song specially for me kwa ??? hahaha.... well i just came bek from a movie with dexter...... movie..... racing stipes.... cost ??? 9 bucks...... hahaha.... was kinda nice..... well..... it wuz funny..... i liked it lah.. wat2do... i like comedies..... hehehehe..... dexter rathers a dvd... haihz.... dunno lah..... hahahaha.... it wuz ummm... 11 something mia movie.... siau dee, after work and supper in front of kai tong's lo han ko stall at gurney drive...... btw..... if i were on a battlefield right now, versus everything...

hehehee....... well, it's kinda nice to hear from jun wei... my ethernet drive's fried and it's pissing me off cuz me now only getting 56k of info per second... datz y tak on9..... lagi pun... me lazy ler..... hehehehe.... leceh lah..... kekekke...... ARGGGHHH !!!!! benci betul..... and i gotta go to school tml.... why ??? troop meeting.... haihz.... dunno lah.... btw.... i hate elektra....... da fighting's nice....... but i hate the whole thing..... lousy.... i prever umizaru...... i just cant wait for the next show to come...... heheheheh....=)

No comments: